Saturday, June 25, 2011

Charity Ball (Law School Prom)

So for end of the year Social, we went down to an expensive 
golf course and had our Charity Ball.
 I went down with some good buddies.  Here is Me, Tyler, and Ryan.
Tyler and Tyler
The view from our room.  This place was amazing!  And it was all for golf lol!
Now here were some of the girls that made the drive with us.  
Or actually it was just Kristen, and we met up with Caroline down at the hotel.


Everyone looked great.  Here are several pictures of lots of my different friends 
I have met at Florida Coastal School of Law.
Chantal Pillay and her fiance Beau.
Chris Basler, our SBA President, and my good friend Ashley Decker.
Here is Ian Brown, quite possibly the funniest person I have met in Florida (who is also from Idaho),
 his wife Aubrey, Me, Holly Bayham, and Caitlin Milo!
Jennie Simons and I.  
Since then we have now been grouped as Mock Trial Partners!
My Good friend Jessica Brown and I.  
And apparently I was having tie issues.
Jessica Sexton, Our Vice president and me.
Matt Roepstorff, and Bingbong.
Here are two of my favorite people I have met in Florida,  
Tom and Erin.  Tom helps me get through the complicated material in class, 
and Erin is always planning some fun sports activity for us to attend!
Here are Malley and Bingbong singing to end the party.  Nothing is dull with them around.
The guy on the left was actually my teacher's assistant for my writing and research class, Patrick Sullivan.

So a little peek into one of my days outside of the library!  
There are some Fun and exciting days in Law School!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Livin' the party life ;)