Friday, June 24, 2011

Catching Up Installment # 1

So I am way behind as usual on this and things will doubtfully ever get better, but....better late than never right!

So here are a few pictures form the tail end of my Christmas break!

Addy was showing me her how she makes her hair
so pretty by sleeping with socks in her hair!
My beautiful Mother and I.
We went to pick Up Rochelle's Mom and her dog.  I like to think the kids are excited
to see me, but the dog may have me beat!
Also I am not sure how you moms do it.  Taking children into public is quite the adventure.
I think I ran around our table 15 times chasing kids.
Here are Addison and Ry with some of their
 cousins and the Red Robin Bird.

Then we met up with Trevor and Carson for his Cub Scout meeting.
Ry was running all over the place, and I have to admit it was a LONG meeting,
so I completely understood his need to let some energy out.
Rylan and I made quite the ruckus and I believe the meeting was about being obedient
and having good manners.  Not my strong suit, so I helped Ry where I could!



I had such a good time with Rylan.  And he is so fun to get out of his crib after a nap.
You ask him if he needs a treat, and he says, "yeah I need a treat" in the cutest voice.
Oddly he is not quite as cute when it is time to go down for his nap.

Somehow I didn't manage to get any good pictures of Rochelle and Carson, but I will be
resolving that problem at the family reunion, so both of you be ready!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Atta boy...you did it all by yourself!!

Rochelle said...

What's the deal with Addy being cross eyed in that picture?! Yay...for the blog catch up! Makes us feel like we see you more...even if we will only see you for a day and half in 2011!!