Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Amazing Alicia Gettys

So about 8 years ago when I was ironically in San Diego, I met Alicia on the phone because she was one of Rocky's friends. Since then we have kept in touch and bumped into each other whenever we were in the same area. this summer was the first time I have ever lived near her and I got to spend some quality time with her which was blast!


Alicia and I had breakfast at a little shop on the beach.

Alicia and I were going to a Michael Jackson/Ferra Faucet tribute party. She was Ferra, I was Obviously Michael, although I think her costume is arguably better!

A much better picture of Ferra!



This was from our beautiful trip to Blythe,
I don't recall why she was doing this but it was funny!



Alicia deserves some kind of medal for going into our apartment(or a tetanus shot).
She is actually holding a B-day card I received, which reminds me of a story.....
So about a week after my B-day Alicia invited me over, and when I got there
she had me close my eyes and follow her upstairs. when I got there we
opened a door and a bunch of people yelled surprise for a makeup surprise B-day Party.
The real funny thing is I really didn't know them! She had just invited them to make surprise
Great!. Too funny, I even got a birthday cookie with candles and
of course some B-day Mountain Dew(the only liquid I drink!)


Here we are at the beach!
And this is her the night before I left!
She stayed till like 2 a.m. while I cleaned! What a trooper!

2 comments:

Aves said...

DETAILS!!!!! :) looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Tyler said...

No details! Just a really good friend!