Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tribute to Addison and Evee Kate (The Two Cutest Girls in the World)


So I got to go to Utah for my nephews baby blessings and
while I was there I got to spend a lot of time with my nieces!
They were so much fun! Here is a few pictures of them

Addison Rolling down a grass hill.


Evee loves water. She kept trying to take her clothes off for some reason and she was crying like crazy when Todd had to redress her. Fortunately I offered her a cup of water and she immediately was smiling and wanted to water the trees!



Addison and I played checkers at the park. It was a pretty short game for a couple of reasons. First off we didn't have pieces, which apparently wasn't a problem because Addy said we could pretend. Secondly, her first two moves were to immediately move her pieces to become kings, (she said mine couldn't do that) About 3 moves later she informed me that she had won and asked if I wanted to play again!




On the 4Th, we went to a park to relax and there were some small rides.
Evee just loved the airplanes



Evee was so funny trying to put on her glasses.
She kept putting them on upside down.



Addy climbed on me for about an hour, with no breaks! She is so much fun!
The tough part was the random dives off me with no notice
and I was expected to anticipate them as well as catch her.





We were doing family pictures,
and I was able to get one with just the two Little girls!
A video of Evee:

A video of Addy on freedom and independence:

2 comments:

Darin and Melinda said...

So where do I go to nominate you for UNCLE OF THE YEAR AWARD?!? Seriously, you are one amazing uncle!

Rochelle said...

So cute! I love that pic of Addy on your shoulders!