Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Boys

So I got to see all my nephews this weekend. It was a blast. Unfortunately I don't get to see them enough, which is probably my own fault for not traveling enough!

Carson is growing like a weed! He seems so tall now.


Beckett I have decided is a lot like one of his uncles, very devious.
He i constantly tricking you wit cute smiles and pointing at things,
but when you look away....he is off into something he shouldn't be! Oh and in this picture he is wearing a volleyball shirt!



" THE Kai" is so dang cute. He is a lot of fun and still seems overly fond of his uncle!





Beckett is all smiles here with Anne.
He was a blast the whole weekend.




So this s embarrassing to admit, but this was the first time that I actually met Rylan. He was so much fun, always smiling and laughing, which I heard isn't always the case. He just must of really liked me, which doesn't surprise me. I find I connect really well with kids. We are just on the same level ;-)!



My nephew Owen!

Carson is such a good older brother. He was very helpful the whole weekend.
Beckett is pondering how to take over the world!
The Boys were a blast all weekend. I can't wait till they are older and we can play some sports!

3 comments:

Darin and Melinda said...

I don't think Beckett was pondering how to take over the world, I think he was pondering: "how long should I wait before I kick my uncle Tyler's trash at Volleyball?"
Kai however was wondering when you are going to move to Salt Lake so he can hang out with you more?

Rochelle said...

Thanks so much for playing with the kiddos! We definitely need to work on seeing you more than once a year!!! Great pictures Ty!

Dan and Anne said...

Good job uncle T! It looks like you win best uncle award again! It was fun to see you and we can't wait to see you out here shortly. :)