Thursday, April 23, 2009




So these photos are a bit late. I lost my camera sometime ago

and I am now dependent on others to get my pictures!


My mother and I drove down friday night and went

straight to the hosptial. We spent a few hours with

Mindy, Darin, and their new baby Kai!




Here is me and Kai when I visted him at the Hospital in Salt Lake.






On saturday we went to the hospital and picked them up and took
them home. Thankfully when we got home, Darin and Melinda were
exhausted and went to take a nap and my mom had to go
shopping, so I got to spend two hours holding him!

At this point Kai's communication is limited to smiles and cries, but he did
make it abundtly clear that he had found his favorite uncle!
I had a lot of help last time so if this turns out retarded it is
due to my lack of blogging experience!

3 comments:

The Duckers said...

Tyler!! This was a great blog.
I love the pictures, and I'm so happy for you that you got to hold him so much! I only wish you would be here when we had our baby. I would let you hold her ALL day long while I was catching up on sleep for a week! :o)
We will miss you while you're in California. :o(

Brittany said...

I am so proud of your new found blogging abilities! This was a great post! Obviously not as great as the first one, but you will be a great blogger! Mostly because you have to since you are going to CA :(

Darin and Melinda said...

Tyler,
You are the best uncle ever! Kai is so lucky to have you. We love you!