Friday, May 1, 2009

Utah, again.

Last Saturday Brian and I took another quick trip down to Utah.
Anne, Dan, and Beckett are moving clear across the county,
and I wanted to go down and see them before they left.
Well, that's a lie. I really wanted to just see Beckett.
He really is going to miss his favorite uncle.
But I'm looking forward to getting back there to visit sometime.

Kai and the lovely Judith
Just ripping a phone book in half. No big deal.
We also went down to watch the Jazz play the Lakers.
Beav (Brent) hooked us up with some tickets.

This picture turned out pretty blurry, but the empty seat
between Brian and I was suppose to be filled by Brittany.
She totally bailed on us.
(But if you ask her, she wasn't invited because of a particular incident!)
It's a good thing that she is pretty good looking,
because I'm not sure we could forgive her otherwise :)
Here is a pic from where we were sitting.
Not the best seats, but we had a good time!

2 comments:

Darin and Melinda said...

Guenter!
You are such a good blogger!! I love these pictures, but the cutest one is the Kai picture...Of course! We love you!

Jo said...

So...half your life is spent in Utah these days and you can't even put in a quick text to your favorite person ever!? I hate you. And you had an empty Jazz seat...what is going on here?