Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Offical Blogger!

Well, I am now officially a blogger thanks to a new (hot) friend of mine, Brittany
(Hey princess, thanks for helping me out! I owe ya!)
Anyway, I thought I would start this blog out right with a
questionable picture of Brent and I.
We are actually trying to help Brittany reach the
candy that we "hid" up on the top of the window sill.
She ended up just jumping to reach the candy.
But not before she took this picture of course!

Brent and Brittany came over on Easter for some roast, potatoes,
egg dyeing, and candy consuming.
Here we are trying to get a picture together,
but Brent was a little slow. The camera even gave this
kid 10 seconds to get into place!

Got a good one



Brent was really excited that I was picking up all the candy
and all he had to do was hold it.

This one is kind of random, I know. Just showin' some love
to my good buddy Brian.

Ok, I was pretty excited too about all the candy
that I threw all over the floor to surprise Brittany

We were so proud of our egg decorating!
(Actually, Brittany did most of it, she just made me take this picture
with her because she hates being in them by herself)
We had a great ending to our Easter Sunday!
Well, this is just the beginning of my blogging adventure!!


6 comments:

Brittany said...

so proud!!

The Duckers said...

You do look proud, and I'm so proud of you for joining the blogging world!!! YAY!

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Way to go Tyler! Once again to rocked at the Court! (or for trying something new).

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Tyler welcome to the blogging community! its a fun community at that!
Tiff (lefty, red, whatever...)

Karalenn Hippen said...

I think you had more easter fun than we did with a house full of kids. :) I'll have to add your blog to my list so I can check out what you're up to from time to time. I've made a family blog, but another one for my art work and sewing projects... so I guess I'm a big blogging fan. :) It's fun catching up with you old neighbor.
~Karalenn (Frinny)

Aves said...

Wow. You really DID do a blog... I can't believe this. For real. Only you Tyler! haha. I am sure this will be beyond entertainment.