Monday, November 8, 2010

The Classy* Winter Social/ Jenn Singh's Party




My good friend Jenn had me come over to meet her father who was visiting,

and enjoy some great cooking.





Here is Jenn and Jessie and Jenn's Father.

Jessie and Holly


After the dinner party, Holly and I headed towards the beach to attend our semi formal winter social. Holly and I went in a "classy theme" obviously*. Our social was held in a sweet location right between a dollar tree and some all night gym...Classy. And Here Holly and I are pictured with the awesome lights, that look like candles, and yes even flickered.


On the left is Stefano, the middle is our SBA president Chris Basler, and myself



I left my camera on the table, and when I came back Holly had taken pictures of herself and her best friends from her section.




Here are a couple of my friends. Beth is on the right and then Meagan is right next to her. Meagan is a professional thug doing a documentary on how New Jersey Gangsters integrate into law school life. Also the girl on the left is not kneeling down for the picture. (in case you wondered)

One last Classy Picture. Holly was hilarious and saved me from

an enjoyable night with my books...

I know all I post is pictures of me doing things other than studying, but I swear that is the norm!

Also another one of my favorite examples of classy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVEnP6G28I

1 comment:

Brittany said...

You get all the fun! Glad you are taking time to update the blog, or rub in how awesome life is back east :)