Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Best Mentor EVER!!

First of all a BIG thanks to my friend Jessie for introducing me to Jessica! I met her at Jessie's B-day party. Technically that was the second time we met. Here are Jenn Singh, Jessie Ward, and Jessica Edgell!


I believe this might be the the first time we met. Unfortunately she did have to introduce herself to me 3 times before it sunk in. I know, how disappointing!

She took me out on a "date" that her husband graciously allowed because we missed the Mentor/mentee social. She had mad important plans that night...something about an anniversary.

Jessica Posing for a picture!
Here she is as maverick at Halloween!

Jessica has been so helpful and encouraging! I am so thankful she happened to be walking by when I was filling out my application for a mentor and I was able to twist her arm into being mine!




.

No comments: